- Free Delivery.
- Limited stock.
- You can place your order now.
- Multiple perfumes can be bought.
- 3 days replacement warranty.
- Delivery will be made by Dealhub.
- By placing an order at Dealhub we understand you
have read all details regarding this deal.
- Any confusion that arises after that is solely your
- This deal is valid for Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad,
Rawalpindi& Other Cities.
- Just a click away and we will deliver at your door step.
- Delivery usually takes 3 to 5 days for Lahore, Karachi,
Islamabad, Rawalpindi and other cities after the order
Send a gift:
- Billing customer will pay for deal.
- This deal is for everyone.
- Eternity perfume for women will be delivered at
home against cash only.
- In case you order this deal and cancel it you will
not be able to order again from our website so
please order thoughtfully.
Brand: Calvin Klein
Content: 100 ml/ 3.4 Fl.OZ.
Type: Eau de parfum (Edp)
– First copy.
– Smells much similar to original perfume.
– Perfect for gift or yourself.
– High quality & stylish packaging.
– Graphics depicted may be different than actual
Delivery at your door step, please see the details in Fine Print.
( Classic, timeless floral scent for ladies is suitable for
both everyday wear and special occasions )
Eternity for Women Eau de Parfum
Women’s Prestige Fragrance of the Year, 1989
Fragrance Hall of Fame, 2003
Top notes of citrus, green notes, violet, and lily-of-the-valley
Heart notes of carnation and pepper
Base notes of heliotrope, pink sandalwood, and musk
About Calvin Klein
After Marty crash lands in the 1950s in the 1985 flick Back to the Future, girls call him “Calvin,” thanks to his purple Calvin Klein briefs with their signature, designer-stamped waistband. One adoring girl breathes, “I’ve never seen purple underwear before.” Just three years before the movie, Calvin Klein underwear had premiered to a great uproar. Devotees stole ads from bus stations and demanded that stars like Marky Mark “drop trou” onstage to show off their Calvins. The designer gained notoriety for hypersuggestive commercials for everything from blue jeans to perfume, launching the careers of models like Brooke Shields and Kate Moss in the process. But what has kept his brand relevant for over 40 years is its classic, impeccably tailored clothing. Vogue writes, “Klein always understood that the modern shopper wanted easy, versatile, and interchangeable separates to wear anywhere.” He made clothes for strong, confident American women—women who didn’t have time to put together elaborate outfits every morning. “I’m not doing costumes,” he said. “I believe in classic clothes—not the faddishness that looks right this season and is dead the next.”